STAY IN THE CENTER OF IT ALL THIS SPRING BREAK!
The Hotels of the Boardwalk Beach Resort are again headquarters for Spring Break 2012 in Panama City Beach. Here, you’ll get it all:
Grab onto the Golden Ticket* (VALUE $75/reservation)
It’s a no brainer when you pair it with our awesome hotel rates! Stay at Boardwalk- in the center of all things Spring Break- and get Free Beer & $2 Daiquiris at Rusty Anchor Bar & Grill (at the hotel) from 12pm- 3pm daily!
Simply call 1-800-224-4853 before 2/13 to reserve this special offer! Be sure to mention promo code “GOLDEN”.
TOP THREE REASONS TO STAY WITH US:
Our two Gulf-front hotels feature eye-catching views and are brilliantly equipped with the student necessities like: microwaves, mini-fridges and private balconies. With your room overlooking the Gulf or one of the pools, it will be easy to keep an eye on the action happening outside your hotel room. On property you will discover 2 swimming pools, on-site restaurants & bars, volleyball courts and a market, well-stocked with everything you may have forgotten to pack.
We are centrally located along the popular Thomas Drive corridor, the epicenter of the Spring Break activity; and ideally situated next to the Super Clubs – Spinnaker Beach Club, La Vela and other happening nightspots. Once you see the mess of traffic you will fully understand the advantage to staying within walking distance of all these Spring Break parties. Our location is as legendary as the parties thrown on our massive private beach!
Weekly Day Glow parties exclusively held at Boardwalk Beach Resort – Mondays & Tuesdays, March 5th to March 20th. For tickets, please visit their website.
More Spring Break 2012 details coming soon! Here’s what we can tell you:
- Located within steps from the world famous super clubs of La Vela, Spinnaker & Hammerhead Freds
- On- site bars & package stores-
- Brite Promotions will take over our beach with corporate sponsors for daily beach parties, contests & giveaways our main stage
- Live DJs and pool parties
- Gulf-views, private balconies, in-room microwaves, mini-fridges and hair dryers, 2 pools, on-site restaurants & bars, beach volleyball, parasail, jet ski and banana boat rentals.
Tags: hotels in Panama City Beach, Panama City beach front hotels, spring break Panama City Beach