Boardwalk Beach Resort Hotel and Convention Center is now Pet Friendly!
Your pet deserves a vacation too! Here at the Boardwalk Beach Resort Hotel and Convention Center, we recognize that pets are family, so bring them with you! Our passion for southern hospitality includes the four-legged members of your family and we extend a paw in welcoming them to our (dogs only) pet friendly hotel! We lead the pack, among pet friendly hotels in this area.
1) Well mannered, non aggressive dogs only.
2) We allow up to two Dogs per Pet Friendly Room
3) A pet fee of $15.00 per day will be added to room.
4) We ask that your pet be kept on a leash with their registration present and in our approved areas.
For entire list of rules and our Pet Agreement that is required at check-in.
We have created a pet friendly environment so you can bring your dog with you. For much of Panama City Beach dogs are not only allowed, but welcomed with open arms. May we suggest some of these other pet friendly places in Panama City Beach, so you and your pet can make the most of your stay?
Pet Friendly Attractions on Panama City Beach:
Pet Friendly Parks
- Dog Beach at Dan Russell Pier
- Aaron Bessant Park at Pier Park
- St. Andrews State Park
- Frank Brown Park
Pet Friendly Boating Service
- St. Andrew Bay Ferry to Shell Island
Pet Friendly Outdoor Dining
- Hook’d Pier Bar and Grill
- Shuckums on the Beach
- Salty Sue’s- home to the famous “Yappy Hour”
- Flamingo Joes
Pet Friendly Businesses
- Pawsitively Purrfect Pet Boutique
- Barking Divas Pet Boutique
Useful Local Pet Friendly Websites:
For more information, please contact our reservations department with your questions. 1-800-224-4853.
Tags: Panama City Beach pet friendly, Panama City pet friendly hotels, pet friendly hotels, pet friendly hotels in panama city beach